Caramel Peanut Butter Crunch ApplesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 6 granny smith apples shopping list
- 6 wooden sticks shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups chopped peanut butter filled sandwich cookies shopping list
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Insert wooden sticks 3/4 of the way into the stem end of each apple. Place apples on a cookie sheet covered with lightly greased aluminum foil.
- Combine caramels and water in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring often, until caramel melts and is smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
- Dip each apple into the caramel and gently run apples around insides of saucepan to scrape off some of the caramel. Scrape excess caramel from the apple bottoms using the side of the saucepan.
- Spread the chopped cookies out on a dinner plate. Roll caramel apples in the cookies and place on the aluminum foil. Place the milk chocolate and white chocolate into separate microwave-safe bowls.
- Heat in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Drizzle milk chocolate over the apples, then drizzle the white chocolate over the milk chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating6 people
great tasty carmel Apple thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you bad bad mama !!!!!! you'll get yours hahahahahahahahahaha high 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!