Crab and Corn FrittersFrom 55to64 6 years ago
- 1½ cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion shopping list
- 1 egg white beaten shopping list
- ¾ cup beer, flat shopping list
- 1¼ cup fresh corn kernels shopping list
- 6 ounces crab shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, chives, parsley, and onion. Stir until just combined.
- Whisk the egg white until frothy.
- Stir egg white, beer adn corn kernels into the dry ingredients. Stir until just incorporated.
- Gently add the crab to the batter.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees in large saucepan.
- Drop one tablespoon of batter into hot oil. Cook one minute, turn, and cook for another minute or two until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or a wire rack.
- Serve hot.
The Cook55to64 River Forest, IL
The Rating3 people
Sounds wonderful & definatley something I must try. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Oh my - these sound SO delicious. I love crab and fritters are so good - so this is on my short list to try. Thanks so much! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
love corn fritters will have to leave out crab allergic to it. great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!