Kohlrabi with Creamy Coleslaw DressingFrom breezeatdawn 4 years ago
- 1 pound of fresh kohlrabi, trimmed, peeled, grated or cut into strips shopping list
- Add any other crunchy veggie of your choice: broccoli, bok choy,radishes, carrots shopping list
- fresh mint, chopped shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/4 c. cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp. mustard shopping list
- Pinch celery salt, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste - go easy here shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk cream into light pillows - this takes a minute or so, no need to get out a mixer. Stir in remaining dressing ingredients, the kohlrabi and other crunchy veggies. Serve immediately.
The Cookbreezeatdawn Shakopee, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!