Meatball SubsFrom crystalb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place meatballs in a pan over med high heat.
- Meanwhile, combine Ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Light Brown Sugar in a small bowl.
- Add mixture to meatballs and simmer for about 15 minutes until heated thru.
- When meatballs are close to being finished toast buns in the oven.
- Place 5 meatballs in each bun and top with cheese if desired.
The Cookcrystalb Orange Park, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!