Champagne ChickenFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/2 pound chicken tenders(about 12 tenders) shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup champagne shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour.
- Season with salt,garlic powder and pepper.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly browned on each side.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Saute garlic and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add chicken and champagne and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat..
- Stir in heavy whipping cream and parsley and lower heat to med/low and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over hot cooked buttered rice or buttered noodles.