Italian BeefFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 4 lbs beef roast (arm or chuck) shopping list
- 1 cup pepperoncini peppers, stemmed shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 4 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- hot cooked rice or hoagie rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Place roast in a large soup pot or Dutch oven.
- Put pepperoncini peppers and water in a blender. Blend until finely chopped (Chop option, apx 10 seconds).
- Pour over roast.
- Add remaining ingredients (except rice and buns, of course!).
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmr 3 hours, turning roast every 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Remove roast and shred meat.
- Return meat to pot.
- Heat through.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice or on hoagie buns.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating2 people
Oh my goodness, we have made this over and over again since the first time we tried it. It is addictive and so easy in the crockpot. Love it, love it, love it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!