Peppered Sirloin SteakFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly score edges of steak at 1” intervals.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in small saucepan.
- Heat stirring continually over low heat until butter melts.
- Reserve 1/4 of the mixture.
- Place steak on grill or broiler pan then brush several times with butter mixture.
- Cook basting frequently with butter mixture 6 minutes per side.
- Place steak on a serving platter then cut thin slices across the grain.
- Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.