Cajun Pork Tenderloin RibsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds lean pork tenderloin ribs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 8 medium potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill.
- Scrub potatoes and wrap in foil then place potatoes on top rack of grill.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces then place into large pot and pour in vinegar.
- Pour enough water over ribs to cover them and set over high heat to boil until meat is cooked.
- Remove ribs from water and drain on paper towels to cool a bit.
- Combine seasonings together well and rub on all surfaces of ribs.
- Place ribs on covered grill over indirect heat and cook turning every 10 minutes for 30 minutes
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
very nice cat i like itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These sound good...not sure what tenderloin ribs are tho...pork ribs, is there a difference ? Sounds good reguardless !!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!