Cajun Pork Tenderloin RibsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 pounds lean pork tenderloin ribs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 8 medium potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill.
- Scrub potatoes and wrap in foil then place potatoes on top rack of grill.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces then place into large pot and pour in vinegar.
- Pour enough water over ribs to cover them and set over high heat to boil until meat is cooked.
- Remove ribs from water and drain on paper towels to cool a bit.
- Combine seasonings together well and rub on all surfaces of ribs.
- Place ribs on covered grill over indirect heat and cook turning every 10 minutes for 30 minutes
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
These sound good...not sure what tenderloin ribs are tho...pork ribs, is there a difference ? Sounds good reguardless !!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
very nice cat i like itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!