Bacon and Cheese MacaroniFrom chicka 8 years ago
- 1 package of macaroni pasta (elbow macaroni, Rotoni macaroni or the like) shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 package of bacon (depending on how much you like bacon) shopping list
- 3 cups grated medium cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups of milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Cut bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and cook until done.
- In bacon fat, add butter and melt.
- Add cornstarch and stir until bubbly.
- Add milk and stir until slightly reduced and thicker.
- Add 2 cups of cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add bacon.
- Pour pasta in 11x14 inch baking pan, sprayed with Pam.
- Pour bacon/cheese sauce over pasta, mix together.
- Insert into 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over the top, heat until melted.