Cranberry CoolerFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 8 oz (250ml) Ocean Spray Cranberry High juice shopping list
- 26 oz (750ml )soda water shopping list
- 6 oz (150g) of raspberries or other soft red fruit shopping list
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 orange shopping list
- 1 apple shopping list
- 2 large sprigs of mint shopping list
- Handful of ice cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Mash half of the raspberries with the sugar, a sprig of torn mint leaves and a squeeze of half a lemon and half an orange.
- Pour into the bottom of a pitcher.
- Cover with the Ocean Spray Cranberry High Juice, soda water and ice.
- Top with the remaining raspberries, a few slices of lemon, apple and orange and the remaining mint leaves.
- Serve in tall glasses.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!