Muesli CookiesFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 9 oz / 245g muesli shopping list
- 2 oz / 50g caster sugar shopping list
- 2 oz / 50g brown sugar shopping list
- 4 oz / 100g butter (softened) shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 4 oz / 110g Plain flour (sifted) shopping list
- 4 oz / 115g raisins shopping list
- 1 Tbsp golden syrup or dark Karo syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F / 180 C,
- Grease or line two baking sheets
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten egg slowly in the bowl.
- Stir in the muesli, flour, baking powder and raisins.
- Add the golden syrup and mix until the mixture is combined and sticky.
- Take individual tablespoons of mixture and mold it into balls using wet hands (the wet hands will prevent too much mixture sticking to your fingers).
- Place the balls of mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten with your fingers.
- The cookies must be 2 inches apart to allow for a small amount of spreading as they cook.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least half an hour, then enjoy!
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!