Capsicum CurryFrom kpb007 8 years ago
- 1/2 kg capsicums shopping list
- 1/4 kg roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 whole garlic pod shopping list
- 2 sprigs curry leaves shopping list
- 2" cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1 cup grated coconut shopping list
- 5 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin seeds shopping list
- 2 tsp coriander seeds shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger paste shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut the capsicums into four, lengthwise, to three-fourth’s of their total length.
- 2. Mix the peanuts, grated coconut, few garlic cloves and blend them into a fine powder.
- 3. Mix coriander and cumin seeds, ginger, cinnamon, salt, onions, remaining garlic cloves and blend them to a fine paste.
- 4. Heat oil in a wide pan and fry the onion mixture until brown.
- 5. Sprinkle the above ground powder on the capsicums and add to the onion mixture.
- 6. Add some water if required and cook on a low flame until the capsicum is tender