Chicken AlfredoFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves cooked and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli shopping list
- 2 small zucchini julienned shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook 10 minutes then drain well.
- While pasta is cooking melt cream cheese and butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in milk and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Mix in chicken, broccoli, zucchini and red pepper.
- Cook 3 minutes over medium heat then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve over fettuccine.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating11 people
5 forks ^_^jegski in Aljubail loved it
I have never made homemade Alfredo sauce. This recipe was so easy. I fresh chicken tenders instead of chicken breast halves. It is easier to cube raw. I also cooked the chicken in white wine and fresh basil and add mushrooms to the meal. Needless to ...moresheracj in South loved it
this was amazing! a huge hit! thanks!beckna in Madison loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!