My Healthy Sweet Curried Chicken SaladFrom charrm1 6 years ago
- SALAD shopping list
- 4 cups cooked, diced chicken (or turkey if you prefer) shopping list
- 2 cups of melon (with orange flesh, scooped into balls with a melon baller) shopping list
- 1 cup seedless green or red grapes (cut in half) shopping list
- 1 red apple (unpeeled, core and seeds removed and cut into small cubes) shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1 cup celery (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 cup red pepper (finely chopped) shopping list
- vinaigrette shopping list
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing (regular or light version) shopping list
- 1/3 cup yogurt (white or nature style) shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp powdered yellow curry shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare all the ingredients as indicated above.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour the vinaigrette into the salad bowl and gently mix together. Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!