Baked Ham with a Secret GlazeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl whisk together brown sugar, honey, red wine, pineapple juice and garlic.
- Place ham in the marinade then turn to coat and set stand at room temperature for 4 hours or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn ham in the marinade as many times as you remember to do so.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place ham on a rack in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan reserving the marinade.
- Bake the ham basting often with the reserved marinade for 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!