Pork Chops with Mushroom Onion GravyFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet.
- Add chops and brown on both sides.
- When chops are almost done sprinkle marjoram on both sides.
- Stir together half the can of soup, water, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a foil lined rectangular baking pan.
- Put onions and then browned chops on top of the soup mixture.
- Spoon remaining soup over the top of chops so they are covered.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes.
- Take off foil and bake another 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.