Chicken and Spinach ChowderFrom charrm1 8 years ago
- 2 tbsps butter shopping list
- 1 leek, chopped (white and light green parts only) shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 3-4 carrots, cut into cubes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1 uncooked, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup chicken bouillon or broth shopping list
- 2 tsps cornstarch shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 pkg fresh spinach (washed, stem removed and chopped) shopping list
- 1 cup or can whole yellow corn, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the leek, garlic and carrots in butter for 3 minutes on the stovetop.
- Add the salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the chicken broth or bouillon and continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch and the milk and add to the chowder. Let it simmer until the chowder thickens.
- Add the spinach and the corn. Let it cook another 2 minutes or so.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!