Mediterranean Chicken with RiceFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato dressing shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives shopping list
How to make it
- COOK rice as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add chicken and onions; sprinkle with oregano. Cook chicken 3 min. on each side or until chicken is lightly browned on both sides and onions are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes, dressing and garlic; stir gently. Continue to cook 4 to 6 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF), turning chicken after 3 min. Stir in olives.
- SPOON rice onto serving platter; top with the chicken and sauce.
- Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable to round out the meal.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!