Quick Easy -N- Fast Orange Sherbet Salad RecipeFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 2 pkgs. orange gelatin shopping list
- 1 C. water shopping list
- 1 C. orange juice shopping list
- 1 C. mandarin oranges shopping list
- 1 pt. orange sherbet shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 3 T. flour shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 C. crushed pineapple and juice shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 1 C. cream, whipped shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to boil. Dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in orange juice and sherbet.
- Add oranges.
- Pour into a mold.
- Refrigerate, when set add topping.
- Combine and cook until thick.
- Add butter, cool.
- Fold together topping and whipped cream.
- Spread on top of chilled, set salad and refrigerate until serving.
- Can be served on individual salad plates on a bed of lettuce.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating5 people
Got my five for this fruity orange creation great for a summer day!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
oh i love this one ............yumminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Just for the orange lovers in this family, yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it