Quick Easy -N- Fast Cashew Chicken CasseroleFrom cardinal54 6 years ago
- 2 C. uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 3 C. cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 C. cubed process American cheese shopping list
- 1 small onion-chopped shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted) shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (undiluted) shopping list
- 1 1/3 C. milk shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2/3 C. crushed saltines (about 20 crackers) shopping list
- 3/4 C. cashews shopping list
How to make it
- In a greased 9 x 13 baking dish, layer the first 7 ingredients in the order listed (water chestnuts will be the top layer).
- In a bowl, combine the soup, milk and broth.
- Pour over water chestnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Toss butter and cracker crumbs together in a bowl. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Top with cashews.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F. for 35-40 minutes or until macaroni is tender.