Roasted Peppers with Oriental DressingFrom nazzb 6 years ago
- 2 red peppers shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper shopping list
- 1 orange pepper shopping list
- *** shopping list
- 1/2 small red chilli shopping list
- 1/2 small green chilli shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger, fresh shopping list
- small bunch of spring onions shopping list
- 4 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 4 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp clear honey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the grill to hot.
- Cut the peppers in half.
- Place cut-side down on the grill rack and grill for 10-15 minutes or until the skins blaken and blister all over.
- Cover with a clean damp tea-towel and leave to cool.
- Halve, deseed and finely chop the chillies (wear rubber gloves).
- Trim and slice the spring onions diagonally and place all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the skins and seeds from the peppers, then cut into thick slices.
- Spoon the dressing over the peppers and serve.