Special Brocoli SaladFrom charrm1 6 years ago
- 6 to 8 strips of bacon (very well cooked) shopping list
- 3 whole brocolis, cut into florets shopping list
- 1 cup sultana raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon until crisp in microwave or stovetop, crumble and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine brocoli florets, raisins, sunflower seeds and onions.
- In small bowl mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until well blended. Spoon over the salad and toss. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavours or overnight.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!