seafood wrapFrom grumblebee 7 years ago
- 1 c cooked mixed seafood (any left over pieces of fish or shellfish- eg: 4 scallops, 2 prawns, leftover filet of salmon) shopping list
- 1 c cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c sliced olives shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 c ranch dressing shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- diced tomatoes shopping list
- 4 tortillas (i like the tomato flavoured wraps) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the mixed seafood and set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, red pepper, olived, green onion, ranch dressing and S&P.
- Spread each tortilla w/ cream cheese. Top w/ seafood meats, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Roll up and enjoy!