Chocolate Brownie CookiesFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 2 oz. (4 Tbs.) unsalted butter plus more for the pan shopping list
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate , chopped shopping list
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla_extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 oz. (1/3 cup) all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 oz. (1 cup) chopped toasted pecans shopping list
- Optional shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or M&M's shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mint chocolate candies shopping list
How to make it
- Position an oven rack on the center rung.
- Heat the oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment (or grease and flour the pan).
- In a double boiler over simmering water, melt the butter and chocolate.
- Stir to combine; let cool.
- In an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the eggs and sugar on medium high to a ribbon consistency, 3 to 4 min.
- Take the bowl off the mixer.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture and the vanilla; stir to combine.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Stir the flour mixture and the nuts into the batter; let the batter rest for 5 min.
- Drop dough onto one cookie sheet by spoonfuls, put in oven to bake
- While filling the second tray, bake the first until the cookies are puffed and cracked and the tops barely spring back when pressed, 8 to 10 min.
- The cracks should be moist but not wet.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating4 people
great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yum yum i love cookies i am a cookie monsterfrodo in meadville loved it
sounds decadent....I will have to try these.debwin in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!