Mediterranean Marinated Vegetable SaladFrom fireraven 7 years ago
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 each: green and yellow pepper, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion wedges shopping list
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup Three cheese Crumbles shopping list
How to make it
- TOSS tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and onions in large bowl.
- COMBINE dressing, basil and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
- ADD cheese; mix lightly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate.