Mustard Crusted London BroilFrom mamalou 8 years ago
How to make it
- Arrange oven rack on top position. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Fit baking or roasting pan with a wire rack.
- Mix panko and thyme on a plate.
- Season both sides of London broil with salt and pepper to taste. Combine mustard and garlic in small bowl and cover meat with mixture.
- Coat London broil with panko mixture, pressing crumbs into meat so that they stick. Discard remaining crumbs. Place meat on rack and coat top and sides thoroughly with olive oil spray.
- Roast 16-18 minutes for medium doneness or until crumbs are golden and desires doneness is reached. If crumbs begin browning too much, cover beef loosely with foil. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Slice into thin strips and serve.
- Nutrition: 230 cal, 28 g protein, 9 gr carb, 8.5 gr fat, 3 gr. sat fat, 50 mg. chol, 0 gr. fiber, 105 mg. sodium.