Easy Baked Chicken BreastsFrom janelinton 7 years ago
- 8 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned and washed) shopping list
- 8 (4x4) slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 (10 & 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed ( I use Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing and do a little more than the recipe calls for.. I like the crunchy) shopping list
- 2 or 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- parsley (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 12x8x2 inch-baking dish.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Combine soup and wine; stir well. (use a whisk)
- Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs;
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.( or until chicken is fork tender) Garnish with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjanelinton Atlanta, GA
The Rating6 people
I love chicken, and knowing there are so many ways of cooking it, this gets a five from this kid! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Great post,thanks for sharing, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
WONDERFUL meal..have to try this one..
Many thanks! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5!
Lanlanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!