Broiled Tenderloin Steaks with Blue CheeseFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 tsp. crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 4 tsp. plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced onion shopping list
- dash white pepper shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, halved shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided shopping list
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion and pepper. Set aside.
- Rub each side of steaks with cut surface of garlic.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2-3 inches from heat source.
- Broil 5-6 minutes.
- Season with 1/4 tsp. salt.
- Turn and broil 3-4 minutes.
- Season with remaining salt.
- Top each steak with an equal amount of the cheese mixture.
- Broil an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Recipe may also be prepared using beef top loin steaks cut 3/4-inch thick.