Grilled Pineapple Habanera WingsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 habanera finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 24 chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill.
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and let boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat then pour into a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add chicken wings to marinade and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Grill over medium heat 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!