Banana-cream CheesecakeFrom desertgal 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix, divided shopping list
- 4 eggs, divided shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Reserve 1 cup dry cake mix. Mix remaining cake mix with 1 egg, oil and 1/3 cup sugar with mixer. (Mixture will be crumbly.) Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with bananas.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar (1 /3 cup) with mixer. Add reserved cake mix, remaining eggs and lemon juice; beat 1 min. Blend in milk. (Batter will be very thin.) Pour into crust.
- BAKE 45 to 50 to min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with COOL WHIP. Refrigerate leftovers.