Peanut Butter Smore BrowniesFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare, bake and cool brownies acording to package directions (for the fudgy brownies) in 13x9 baking pan.
- With spoon, evenly drop marshmallow cream onto cooled brownies
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave frosting at HIGH for 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth at 10 second intervals thereafter.
- Repeat the process with creamy peanut butter.
- Pour melted frosting and then melted peanut butter over marshmallow cream and swirl with a butter knife to marble. Let cool completely To serve, cut into squares.