Spaghetti with Artichoke and Mushroom SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 12 ounces spaghetti shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 8 fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- In a skillet cook the garlic in olive oil over low heat until soft.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook until slightly softened.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts and add with marinade from jar to skillet along with the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook spaghetti in rapidly boiling water then drain well and toss sauce with hot cooked pasta.