Stir Fried Green BeansFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1.5 lbs green beans shopping list
- 2 Tbl dry sherry shopping list
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2-3 tsp ginger, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken-flavored stock shopping list
- 2 T soy sauce shopping list
- 1 T sherry shopping list
- couple drops sesame oil shopping list
- 1 - 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 4 scallions, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Blanch green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, run under
- cool water to stop cooking and pat dry.
- Heat wok over medium high heat. Add sherry, garlic and ginger. Stir
- for a few seconds. Add green beans and stir for a minute. Add stock,
- soy sauce, sesame oil. Combine sherry and cornstarch. Add to wok. Stir.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for another 3 minutes until sauce is
- thickened. Stir in scallions and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
This sounds great. I make my green beans similar with soy sauce and cracked black pepper, but without the ginger,broth, sherry and cornstarch. Will have to try! Thanks, debdmajor in Slidell loved it
I like this....;-)~ I agree with Sherry about Sherry..........:-)~~ Nice Post, Thanks.... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Wow anything with sherry in has to be good right!!!!!!!! hahahahaha i love these i have them everytime i go to the chinese place to eat.thanks grizz...... the little fairy princessminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!