Cake in a CupFrom markeverett 8 years ago
- 1 coffee Mug shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg beaters) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil (or applesauce) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
- Small splash of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at
- 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the m ug, but
- don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)