Green Beans Grown Up StyleFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 2 bags frozen whole green beans shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Brown garlic in butter until lightly browned(do not burn butter)
- Stir in onions and sausage and continue to cook until onions are tender(about 2 to 3 minutes)
- Add green beans and cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add soy sauce, cracked pepper and green onions.
- Cover and continue to cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.