Mexican Jicama Fruit Salad Pico de GalloFrom jaeleepoms 9 years ago
- 1/2 cantaloupe shopping list
- 1 apple shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 1 jicama shopping list
- 1/2 honeydew shopping list
- 2 oranges shopping list
- 2 mangoes shopping list
- 2 papayas shopping list
- 1/2 pineapple, diced shopping list
- 4 cups watermelons shopping list
- 6 limes shopping list
- pico de gallo powdered seasoning (latin section) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash all fruit and/or vegetables (whatever you prefer from the list - but make sure you do use jicama), peel and dice into chunk size pieces.
- Place in a large bowl and mix with clean hands to distribute evenly.
- Cut the lemons into wedges and place in a serving dish.
- To serve, place 2 cups of the fruit mixture into an individual serving bowl, squeeze some lime juice on top and then sprinkle with the "Pico de Gallo" seasoning.
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
The Rating2 people
Great... We eat that seasoning on all our fruit now.. And on sweet corn.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I just tried jicama for the first time today and it rules! But like most fruit, it just gets me hungrier. I looked up Pico de Gallo on wikipedia and it confused me. I assume they have a jarred or powdered version in your supermarket? I should just ma...morechefmal in Bronx loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!