Bean And Cheese EnchiladasFrom linspj 8 years ago
- 1 15 -oz can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each cumin and salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 10- oz can hot enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 10 -oz can mild enchilada sauce shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix beans, chili powder, cumin and salt in bowl.
- Slightly mash beans, stir to combine.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Mix 2 cans enchilada sauce in bowl.
- Stir 1 cup into bean mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in baking dish.
- Brush one side of tortilla with sauce.
- Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture in center on sauced side, roll up, place seam side down in dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and bean mixture.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top to cover.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 min.
- SERVE WITH SOUR CREAM OR SALSA. Makes 8 enchiladas.
- I add a jar of hot or medium picante sacue to this to give it more sauce and kick.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating4 people
I love enchiladias great delicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!