Corned Beef QuicheFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 12 oz corned beef Finely diced shopping list
- 1 Unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 3/4 c Finely Diced onion Sauteed shopping list
- 3/4 c sliced mushrooms Sauteed shopping list
- 1/2 c Swiss or cheddar cheese Grated shopping list
- 4 lg eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg Grated shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper salt To Taste shopping list
How to make it
- Layer onion, mushrooms, HEREFORD Corned Beef, and cheese in pastry shell.
- Beat eggs, flour, and milk together until well mixed; add seasonings. (Omit salt if cheddar cheese is used.)
- Pour mixture over ingredients in pie shell. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve hot or warm.