Linguine White Clam SauceFrom sas 6 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta shopping list
- 3 tbs butter shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, with juice of only TWO cans. shopping list
- 2 c. heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 c. parsley chopped shopping list
- A good parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- red pepper flakes to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook linguine until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized saucepan using medium heat cook butter and minced garlic until garlic is translucent. Add chopped clams, clam juice, and chopped parsley. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and slowly add the heavy cream. Let simmer slowly for 10 minutes
- Toss pasta with the sauce. Toss in 1/2 c. of Parmigiano-Reggiano or a good Parmesan. Serve warm.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!