Leftover Oatmeal MuffinsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a second large bowl combine vegetable oil, eggs, oatmeal, raisins and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
- Pour into 12 greased or lined muffin tins then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Delicious and moist muffins, perhaps just a tiny touch too sweet. Great use for my leftover oatmeal. Thanks for posting.Barb777 in loved it
Sounded yummy, but didn't have some of the ingredients. So I substituted 1/2 cup Brown Splenda for the sugar, 1/2 diced prunes for the raisins, 1 Tablespoon orange zest and 1/2 tsp orange extract for the vanilla, and 1/2 cup fresh orange juice since...moresunnyfields in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!