Smoky Cheese Chili MuffinsFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 whole egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 egg white, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced green chilies shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped smoked cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Combine crushed pineapple, egg, egg white, milk, oil and chilies in medium bowl. Stir into dry mixture just until moistened. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F., 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
I'll slap 5 on this 1, thanks for sharing!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
I would add some diced ham and call it Hawaiian muffins!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
This will be one that my grandson will love.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!