Brown Rice Cheese and LeeksFrom laurad 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook brown rice according to package directions (it takes about 1 hour!)
- Chop onion, leaks (use the white part), and parsley.
- Cook onion and leeks in butter over medium-high heat until the onion and leeks are soft.
- Spray an 8x8 dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In the prepared dish, mix the cooked rice, with the onion and leeks.
- Add the cream, cheddar, and parsley and mix it all together.
- Top with parmesan to create a crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees.