Cornbread Cake MuffinsFrom violetart 8 years ago
- 1 package (18.5 oz.) butter flavored cake mix shopping list
- 1 package (15 oz.) cornbread mix shopping list
- have these on hand: shopping list
- eggs shopping list
- milk shopping list
- water shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- vegetable oil spray shopping list
- butter (for serving) shopping list
- honey (for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- If you are making muffins, line your pan with baking cups,
- if you are making loaves or using a cake pan, spray with vegetable oil.
- Mix cake and cornbread batters according to package directions.
- Combine together and blend.
- Pour batter into baking pans or muffin cups.
- Bake according to cake time on box, or around 30 minutes, or until bread springs back when touched.
- Serve with equal parts honey and butter mixed together and served at room temperature.
- Or drizzle honey over top.