GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE NATURAL MIXED BERRY MUFFINSFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp potato flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 1 TSP baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup almond milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground shopping list
- 5 tbsp AGAVE or stevia (natural sugar substitutes) shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries shopping list
- 2 cups blackberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- mix all dry ingredients, add eggs, butter, almond milk, agave+ vanilla.
- mix well till consistency is smooth.
- slowly stir in fruit.
- makes about 20 small cupcakes
- hint for fruit - Freeze the berries, then let them thaw out before adding them to the mixture... this lets the fruit release its own syrup adding a great taste to the muffins.