Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli CasseroleFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (26 ounces) four cheese-flavored spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 packages (25 ounces each) frozen beef-filled ravioli shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with remaining package of ravioli; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 5 to 7 hours or until ravioli are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.