Date Walnut BrowniesFrom seanmay 5 years ago
- 2 cups walnuts shopping list
- 1 lb pitted dates shopping list
- ¾ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder—Aluminum Free shopping list
- ¾ cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1oz unsweetened chocolate chips shopping list
- 2½ cups almond milk shopping list
- 1½ Tbsp flax seeds shopping list
- 1½ Tbsp coconut oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp stevia with fiber (or ¼ tsp pure stevia) shopping list
- ½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a medium cake pan.
- Grind the walnuts in a food processor. Add to your mixing bowl.
- Use the food processor to chop the dates into a puree, and add them to the bowl.
- Add the almond milk and coconut oil to the bowl and use a sturdy spoon or fork to blend until the dates are not clumped together.
- Grind the flax seeds to a powder in a coffee grinder, and add to the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend.
- Pour into a greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until browned.
The Cookseanmay Greer, SC
The Rating1 people
Sounds good, but one question. Is the stevia used in this recipe pure or is it a packaged brand that has been cut with fiber or something?The pure is so strong that I thought I should ask first. Tanyatcpr in Kingsburg loved it