Green Chile And Cheese RiceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 4 ounce can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- avocado slices shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan combine soup, chilies, cheese, onions, sour cream and milk.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture is very hot.
- Stir in rice and chicken then transfer mixture to greased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes then serve with salsa and avocado slices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!