RatatouilleFrom jcooks 7 years ago
- 1 large eggplant, cubed (I leave skin on) shopping list
- 1-2 medium zucchini (cut into 1/2" slices) shopping list
- 3 sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 cup bell pepper strips ( i use frozen from Trader Joe's) shopping list
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes (23 oz) shopping list
- 1T each dried oregano and basil or 2T italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 c red wine shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400F. Roast eggplant, zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, onions and garlic on a baking sheet and drizzled with olive oil for 30 minutes until soft and browned.
- In a slow cooker combine the tomatoes, spices and wine. Stir in roasted vegetables. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- I make a batch and eat it instead of salad with lunch.
The Cookjcooks Alexandria, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!