Garlic Olive Stuffing For Chicken Or PorkFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup Low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups Stale or lightly toasted cubed white bread shopping list
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can Sliced California ripe olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Chopped lemon zest shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a small sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes until golden. Remove from heat and pour in chicken broth.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine garlic mixture with bread cubes, California Ripe Olives, almonds, thyme and zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish and cover. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking for 5-8 minutes. Serve with roasted chicken or pork.