Dropped Carrot BiscuitsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup psyllium fibre shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into chunk shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp orange extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line sheets with parchment paper.
- Blend flour, psyllium, oats, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter to make a coarse meal.
- Stir in buttermilk, egg, and extracts.
- Fold in carrots and raisins. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto sheets.
- Bake about 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
The Breakfast Club442 members